Friday, February 24, 2012

AMERICAN IDOL 2012: THE ROAD TO THE LIVE SHOWS

The top 24 were just chosen and I'm so glad that most of the people I am rooting for made it, anyways, next week is the start of the Live Shows on American idol. On February 28, the top 12 boys will perform, followed by the top 12 girls on the 29th, and finally, on the first day of March, we will find out who among those 24 made it to the top 12, or maybe top 13, it's also gonna be a performance day for those who made it to the Wildcard rounds if ever they are not a part of the top 10, if they're still gonna do what they did last season. On Tuesday, they will also reveal who got a surprise save, which is probably a male contestant.

For this blog, you're gonna expect live blogging for every week, suggestion songs for each week, reaction to every performances, and also reaction to every eliminations.

The 24 are gonna be narrowed to 12, and so, based on how I saw them perform, I'm gonna list down my own top 12.

GUYS
  • Heejun Han - his voice is just unique, I think I never heard anyone sing like that in American Idol. I've been watching his journey ever since he auditioned in Pittsburgh, and he's really awesome.
  • Colton Dixon - I was rooting for him last year, but he got cut during the Green Mile, this year, the way he takes on his songs has sincerity and passion.
  • Phillip Phillips - he's one of the best contestants, I can't say he's the bestest, he had one of the best auditions, and he did good in Hollywood.
  • Creighton Fraker - one of the contestants with a very, very unique voice this year. I like his style, and he's also awesome.
  • Adam Brock - the father who's gonna do almost everything for his family. Who wouldn't like him? He has a good voice and I think he also has a good personality.
  • Eben Franckewitz - one of the youngest contestant this year. He has a lot to prove, and I know he's gonna do better if he makes it to the top 12.
WIKDCARD:
  • Jeremy Rosado - he is also one of the most talented guys in the competition, if one of the people above didn't make it, I hope he would.
  • Reed Grimm - the contestant with the best personality ever! Really likable.
GIRLS
  • Erika Van Pelt - first look and you'll see Kelly Clarkson for sure, and if you hear her voice, you're surely gonna get hooked with her. Erika Van Pelt is the new Kelly Clarkson, and it may happen soon.
  • Hallie Day - has a really great voice though she kept a low profile.
  • Hollie Cavanagh - she joined last year, but she got cut in the Green Mile. This year, I think she has a great chance.
  • Shannon Magrane - she stands 6 feet tall and she's surely gonna be one of the contestants who's gonna make people fall in love with her.
  • Elise Testone - this is her last chance, and I'm sure her last chance is gonna make her a star. She one of the people with the most amazing voices this season.
  • Skylar Laine - another country girl living her dreams. This girl has shown in the previous rounds her worth.
And there goes my top 24! Please leave a comment, I really need them. :) Follow me on twitter @RenzAlfonso to get updated with my rollercoaster life.

PHOTO CREDITS: americanidol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment