Thursday, November 17, 2011

X FACTOR US 2011: TOP 10 REVIEW


Some rocked the night, but some didn't. Who did their best for me? Keep reading...
  1. Astro - "I'll be Missing You" by Puff Daddy - I think he was singing for his mom, and I really loved his performance. This kid is just proving it to everyone that even rappers his age can do it. He's worthy of staying and I want him to stay until the end. Every week is an improvement, and he just hit it this week!
  2. Josh Krajcik - "The Pretender" by The Foo Fighters - one of the best performances of the night. I can't believe that it was him singing, I know he can do a good job everytime he takes on the stage but I never knew that he'll be extra great tonight. YOU ROCK JOSH!
  3. Rachel Crow - "(I Can't Get No) Staisfaction" by The Rolling Stones - another energetic performance from the youngest contestant of the show. I really enjoyed it, and I never thought that she would deliver it beautifully, but she did, and I really loved it.
  4. Chris Rene - "No Woman, No Cry" by Bob Marley & The Wailers - I finally enjoyed Chris Rene, that's what I've been looking for the whole time, a performance that would make you stand up and dance with the music. Really great job, I think he'll definitely be safe this week.
  5. Lakoda Rayne - "Go Your Own Way" by Fleetwood Mac - these girls rocked it tonight. I thi nk they'll be safe tomorrow, they have to be safe, because I can say, from the past weeks of X Factor, America is trippin' for voting some of those who aren't as awesome as this girl-group and the other two groups eliminated.
  6. Melanie Amaro - "Everybody Hurts" by R.E.M. - this is not Melanie's best performance, but it was still good. Everytime she sings, my world just stops and it makes me just wanna watch her. She has the biggest chances of winning the competition so far.
  7. LeRoy Bell - "We've Got Tonight" by Bob Seger - the performance was cool, but I think he didn't shine like last week. I know he can do better than his performance, but I did enjoy it.
  8. Drew - "With or Without You" by U2 - I need to see something different, and that wasn't rock for me. Let's just hope she stays longer in the competition because she has something in her that makes me want her to stay longer.
  9. Stacy Francis - "It's All Coming Back to Me Now" by Celine Dion - I didn't enjoy the song, but the way she took it is gonna make her safe, but anyways, Stacy Francis is a good sionger, it's just the song choices.
  10. Marcus Canty - "Piece of My Heart" by Janis Joplin - good song choice by LA Reid, but not an awesome performance. I know you will notice that he's been in the bottom of my list the past few week, but that doesn't make me a racist. I just wanna see him perform the way he auditioned, and the way he performed during the first Live show.
WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THE SHOW? WHO WILL BE ELIMINATED NEXT?

No comments:

Post a Comment