Thursday, November 3, 2011

THE X FACTOR USA TOP 12: REVIEW


The top 12 just took on the stage, and delivered their performances. I'll be ranking them based on their performances and my opinions. The show was awesome tonight.
  1. Melanie Amaro - "Desperado" by the Eagles - she did a really, really good job delivering the song. I felt it, and I know she felt it, too. The performance lasted for less than 2 minutes but she had her moment up there, I'm glad Simon brought her back, because if he didn't, we wouldn't be able to hear her very beautiful voice. I love her!
  2. Rachel Crow - "Walking on SUnshine" by Katrina and the Waves - another very energetic song brought to us by the Rachel. However, the lyric change wasn't quite inviting, and that was what Nicole said, "You are my sunshine" is like Rachel is implying this to someone, like a guy.
  3. Astro - "Hip Hop Hooray" by Naughty by Nature/"Get Ur Freak On" by Missy Elliot - this kid has something in him that the others don't have. He is the best rapper of the show, and I know that he'll make it far. This kid is so talented!
  4. Josh Krajcik - "Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri - that performance wass just awesome that I can't find another word better than awesome to describe it. Who would've thought that this guy could sing a female song? HE OWNED IT! And his performance made Nicole cry...
  5. Stacy Francis - "Up to the Mountain" by Patty Griffin - I saw her shine in this performance, and Nicole definitely picked the right song for her. It was a really great performance, and I know she will go on in the competition.
  6. InTENsity - "Kids in America" by Kim Wilde/"Party Rock Anthem" by YMCB - great, fun, awesome performance! I saw them perform the songs as one, no outshining or anything happened, and it was definitely awesome. Paula did a really good job picking those songs for them.
  7. Stereo Hogzz - "Rhythm Nation" by Janet Jackson - they were energetic, and they're becoming better and better every week. I think they really did a good job delivering the song, and they are really a part of "Rhythm Nation" If ever they will be in the bottom 2, I know they'll win the final showdown. I agree with Simon, there is not a band in the world which is as good as these guys.
  8. Drew Ryniewicz - "Just a Dream" by Nelly - she's young, and this is one of the songs she should really be singing. Simon did a great job picking a song for her. She definitely knows what she's doing, because I didn't see her change the way she takes on her songs.
  9. Lakoda Rayne - "Landslide" by Fleetwood Mac - They did an awesome job, and I have to agree with Simon that they had an improvement from their performance last week.
  10. Marcus Canty - "Nothin' on You" by BoB/"Every Little Step" by Bobby Brown - he was singhing the song, he was performing, but I'm not yet convinced by his performance. I am looking for something, and I think those weren't the right songs for him.
  11. Leroy Bell - "I'm Already There" by Lonestar - I have to agree with Simon and LA on this. The song wasn't right for Leroy, he has a good voice, and I know he'll make it through the competition if Nicole will pick the right songs for him.
  12. Chris Rene - "Superstar" by Delaney and Bonnie - he had a good voice, but I want something more from him. That's not his best performance yet, but let's just wait for it because it's gonna come sooner, I know that.
Based on how I see people vote, the contestants...
POSSIBLE TO BE ON THE SHOWDOWN are: Leroy Bell, InTENsity, Lakoda Rayne
KIND OF POSSIBLE TO BE ON THE SHOWDOWN are: Astro, Marcus Canty, Stereo Hogzz, Chris Rene
IMPOSSIBLE TO BE ON THE SHOWDOWN are: Melanie Amaro, Josh Krajcik, Stacy Francis, Rachel Crow, Drew Ryniewicz

The mentor for me who really did a good job this week would have to be Simon Coweel, he picked the right songs for the girls, and that will surely take them further in this competition.

(Photo Credits: FOX)
WHO ARE YOUR BOTTOM 2? WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS WEEK'S PERFORMANCES?

No comments:

Post a Comment