Thursday, November 10, 2011

X FACTOR USA TOP 11: REVIEW

Movie night is over, but that won't stop me from reviewing each contestant's performance.
  1. Rachel Crow - "I'd Rather Go Blind" - is she really 13? I love how she took on her performance, and I love the fact that she knows what she's doing by choosing that song. It was the best performance of the night and it will surely take her somewhere in the competition.
  2. Melanie Amaro - "Man in the Mirror" - it wasn't a really good song choice for her, that's what I think, but she did great, the performance, the delivery, and the connection she made would get anyone.
  3. Leroy Bell - "I Still Haven't FOund What I'm Lookin' For" - the song title doesn't say anything with what LeRoy did this week. He definitely, definitely found what he was looking for, and I'm glad that he rose from the competition this week, because last week, he was just dead. I don't mean that in a really bad way.
  4. Josh Krajcik - "With a Little Help From My Friends" - I love how he delivered his performance, and I'm sure that he will make it further in the competition.
  5. Astro - "Lose Yourself" - this kid is really talented, he writes his own songs, and I love how dedicated he is to what he's doing.
  6. Drew Ryniewicz - "Fix You" - she knows what she's doing, and she did good, but I want to see her take on risks sometimes.
  7. Lakoda Rayne - "Somebody Like You" - they're getting better and better in the competition, although they were in the bottom two this week, I really loved their performance and that made me think why? Why can't America just vote right?
  8. Chris Rene - "Gangsta's Paradise" - he did a good job, but it wasn't great, but I think his performance this week was way, way better than last week.
  9. Stacy Francis - "Queen of the Night" - it was a forgettable performance, but there's something in her that makes me love her. I wanna see her do more of the slow song swith high notes in them.
  10. Marcus Canty - "I'm Going Down" - another forgettable performance, he's just boring, I don't know, I'm still trying to look for that Marcus during the top 17 performances and the weeks before that.
  11. Stereo Hogzz - "Ain't No Other Man" - last week was a bad week for the Stereo Hogzz though they did an awesome job performing their song, but this week, they didn't do it for me, and they were eliminated. I wasn't looking forward to them being eliminated because it wouldn't be good to see other people who aren't better than them stay in the competition. Well, I hope they find their way in the music industry and be successful.
VOTE FOR THE GROUPS, YOU'RE NOT DOING A GOOD JOB!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment