Thursday, April 7, 2011

PIA TOSCANO ELIMINATED: REACTIONS



I don't know how it happened but she didn't deserve to leave. Jacob doesn't also deserve to be in the bottom three!

LIVE REACTIONS:


Even her fellow contestants were shocked for her departure, as well as Stefano, who was I think, really ready to leave.


THE JUDGES SPEAK:
So Ryan asked the judges about What they think is going on. Here are their answers.

Jennifer Lopez: "I have no idea. I have no idea what just happened here. I'm shocked. I'm angry. I don't even know what to say."


Randy Jackson: "I'm with Jennifer, and I think with Steven. I think we're all in shock, I mean, you're one of the best singers in this, I mean you know what I'm sayin'? and yo yo yo yo, by the way Ryan, we said it last night, no one is ever safe, if you thought that she was safe, look at where she is now... you didn't vote, so you got to vote for whom ever you love, dude, I mean, I'm never upset on this show, and I'm never really mad, but this, like, makes me mad, it's like what is going on?"


Steven Tyler: I don't know America Man, mistake is one thing, but lack of passion is unforgivable... they're wrong. I don't know what happened with this. She's beautiful when she sings, she's a bird."

OTHER REACTIONS:
Billboard (Top Music Charts)


Andrew Garcia (American Idol 2010 9th/10th Placer)


Janell Wheeler (American Idol 2010 Top 24 Semi-Finalist)


Katie Stevens (American idol 2010 9th/10th Placer)


Carly Smithson (American Idol 2008 6th Placer)

Chris Daughtry (American Idol 2006 4th Placer)

Niama Adedapo (American Idol 2011 11th Placer)


David Cook (American Idol 2008 Winner)


Ellen DeGeneres (American Idol 2010 Judge, TV Personality)


Didi Benami (American Idol 2010 10th Placer)


Aaron Kelly (American idol 2010 5th Placer)


Ashton Kutcher (Actor)


ENews! (TV Show)


Ryan Seacrest (American Idol Host)


PHOTO CREDITS: FOX, Twitter
WHAT'S YOUR REACTION? LEAVE A COMMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment