Wednesday, April 27, 2011

AMERICAN IDOL 2011 TOP 6: REVIEW



Last week, it was Stefano, now who would it be this week?

This week, I'm sure Scotty will be safe, he's on my top three as well as James and Lauren.

I always said before they performed that "Carole King" song s will be boring, but the way they took the songs wasn't. I really enjoyed the show, they just need a little more invitations to grab some attention.

MY TOP THREE:
  1. Scotty McCreery - "You've Got A Friend" - I wasn't bored with his performance this time, because the song is really beautiful. Nice song choice for him, though I prefer Lauren singing this song. He will definitely be safe, and Scotty is coming back for me.
  2. James Durbin - "Will You Love Me Tomorrow" - I enjoyed his performance so much, soft yet semi-Upbeat.
  3. Lauren Alaina - I don't still see her being in the bottom three, and I think she will gain a lot of support from America since her hometown lost power. Earlier, Scotty and Lauren were both trending on twitter. She brought swagger to the stage according to Randy and I agree with taht.
MY BOTTOM THREE:
  • Jacob Lusk - "Oh No Not My Baby" - he had fun, and he performed it in an interesting way. A really good way to open the show.
  • Casey Abrams - I'm getting sick of his take on the songs. He must stop scaring us with those facial expression and voice which is a kind of slight growl. They saved him, and again, he must prove to everyone that he is worthy to be saved.
  • Haley Reinhart - she did really good. But I didn't feel any invitation from her for us to listen. America will be voting for her I know that, but I think her votes will not be enoguh for her to stay in the competition.
THE DUETS:
  1. Lauren and Scotty - they trended on Twitter, their duet is awesome, and they must make an album together! 'nuff SAID!
  2. Jacob and James - their performance was average. They somewhat invited me to listen, I guess some people enjoyed it too.
  3. Casey and Haley - they did "I Feel The Earth Move" but it was rally boring for me, because it was so Common. They have chemistry singing together, but I think they're both not safe in the eyes of America.

POSSIBLY GOING HOME: I have a feeling that Haley will be going home this time. She was in the bottom three four times, and with her performances from the previous weeks, she's not doing good enough to stay ion the competition, I never even thought that she would make it this far. However, she will really make good music someday. I am not a Haley fan, but I'll really look forward to her songs someday.

THE RESULTS TOMORROW:
Crystal Bowersox
and Bruno Mars will be performing on the Idol stage, and one of our finalists will be leaving us again.

WHICH IDOL WAS YOUR FAVORITE TONIGHT? WHO DO YOU THINK WILL BE THE TOP 6? THE FINALE IS GETTING CLOSER, WHO WILL STAY? LEAVE A COMMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment