Thursday, May 10, 2012

AMERICAN IDOL 2012: TOP 4 REVIEW AND ELIMINATION PREDICTION

We just heard the clash of the contestants with the biggest voices this season on American Idol, well, I'll be ranking their performances from best to the so-so. I'll also make my predictions, and what I have to say to each contestant.

California Dreamin'

  1. Joshua Ledet - You Raise Me Up - After waiting for a long time, I finally liked Joshua's performance, he didn't oversing it for me this time, and that's the moment I've been waiting for throughout the season. Great job Joshua!
  2. Hollie Cavanagh - Faithfully - I think she did great, it was smooth, her range was awesome. Better than her second song, and hopefully, this will help her make it to the hometown visit, and get a spot in the top 3.
  3. Jessica Sanchez - Steal Away - It's an old song, but Jessica still nailed it. She may not have reached the top for this round, but she still stood out. Her great vocals and personality has made her what she is now, and she deserves to be in the top 3.
  4. Phillip Phillips - Have You Ever Seen The Rain - He did great, too. It's not a so-so, this is the first time I liked Phillip, but he didn't still make it to the top of my list because I think the others stood out better.
Wishin'
  1. Jessica Sanchez - And I Am Telling You... - I knew it! Jessica will never let go of a song like this one before this season ends. She really did great, and it was a great way to close the show!
  2. Joshua Ledet - It's a Man's Man's World - He din't oversing it, and I liked it again. Joshua did a great job tonight.
  3. Hollie Cavanagh - I Can't Make You Love Me - The judges may not have loved her performance, but for me, it was great. Her voice was just a little rough for this song, but I have to say that she still great.
  4. Phillip Phillips - Volcano - His voice was a little dead, but since his performance was smooth, I have nothing else to say.
Overall:
  1. Joshua Ledet - I may have been a little hard on Joshua for the past few weeks, but for thsi week, I have to say that he really did great.
  2. Jessica Sanchez - It's kind of the first time that she reached the top of my list for the second round of the performance night, and that's a great achievement. I love Jessica, and I hope she'll be safe.
  3. Hollie Cavanagh - Awesome! Just awesome! She may have failed to deliver tonight, but her voice, her range, her personality, just really lovable. I hope she will survive tomorrow's elimination, because she is really y favorite for this season.
  4. Phillip Phillips - I think this guy still did great though he's in the bottom of my list. He'll surely make it because of his awesomeness, and sexiness. We'll just see.
My Top 3: Hollie Cavanagh, Jessica Sanchez, Phillip Phillips
Possible Top 3: Jessica, Joshua, and Phillip

Who do you think will go home for the tour? We'll see, so stay tuned for a live blog tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment