Wednesday, May 16, 2012

AMERICAN IDOL 2012: WHAT ARE THE TOP 3 SINGING?

The top 3 ill be performing tonight, and they are gonna perform three songs each, one will be their choice, one will be the judges', and the other one will be Jimmy's.

Here's the list of the performances they'll be singing tonight brought to us by Ray Chew Live, from americanidol.com
Credits: americanidol.com

  • Imagine - John Lennon
  • My All - Mariah Carey
  • No More Drama - Mary J. Blige
  • We've got Tonight - Ben Seger
  • I Don't Want To  Miss a Thing - Aerosmith
  • Beggin' - Madcon
  • I'll Be There - Jackson 5
  • Disease - Matchbox 20
  • I'd Rather Go Blind - Etta James
I'm really excited to hear most of the songs, especially the Etta James song. I wonder who'll be performing that... I'm sure it's not Phillip. 

Who do you think are gonna sing these songs? Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment