Saturday, August 18, 2012

X FACTOR PHILIPPINES: TOP 10 REVIEW - WHOSE ROCK HIT US THE HARDEST?

Jeric Medina - Best Performer of the Night

I would like to start this by saying I AM GLAD THAT I HEARD CRITICISMS TONIGHT. Second, Ms. Pilita Corales is so beautiful tongiht! Third, I hope that the voters would vote wisely this time because the Bottom Two last week didn't deserve that spot based on their performances. Now, for the Top 10's performances...


  • Jeric Medina - Lips of an Angel - Perfect song choice! Perfect performance! Perfect stage presence! Perfect pitch! Perfect voice! He's the one! His performance was smooth sailing, and I think this is one of his best performances so far. I can't wait for more.
  • Daddy's Home - Superstition - The best group on the show. I love that they chose that song, and I love that they all had their shining moments in that performance. They really, really did great tonight, and I'm glad that they're still on the show!
  • Modesto Taran - To Love Somebody - Awesome! Age doesn't really matter! Great song choice and great performance! I hope the people will support him until the finals, because I can also see him winning the show. It will be an awesome moment.
  • Joan Da - You Oughta Know - I love the Alanis song, and I love the way she performed it. She sounded like a female rockstar. Really great song choice, but she needs to improve her stage presence.
  • Gabriel Maturan - Breakeven - Good song. His performance was average, it's his weakest performance, but since Rock is not his genre, great job stepping it up.
  • AKA Jams - Survivor - They really did great! You're wrong Charice, that's actually a Rock-ish rap. However, it's kind of obvious that girl groups would sing something like "Survivor" so I have to say that they should've taken something more risky and performed it like pros.
  • KZ Tandingan - In The End - Not good. I wanted her to take on a risk, but instead of sticking to the original rock version. That quiet performance was boring, really boring. I am rooting for her, but she didn't really deliver this week.
  • Allen Sta. Maria - Bitch - I didn't really like the song choice. I think she didn't shine tonight, and I think that performance is not a ROCK song. I love that the judges criticized the song choice because it's really the wrong song.
  • Take Off - Makita Kang Muli - It's down here, not because it's a Filipino song, but because their performance wasn't that great. I was really hoping that Gary V. would give them something more lively, and something that would really urge people to vote for them, but he didn't.
  • Kedebon Colim - Footloose - What? I didn't understand a word except for the Kede-Kedebon part of it. Why is he still there? He's not a singer, rather an entertainer. No X Factor at all. Thank you Gary V. for the criticism, I think nobody can criticize this "entertainer" (entertainr only, not a good singer) because they might hurt his fragile mind.


POSSIBLE BOTTOM 2: Take Off, and Kedebon Colim
POSSIBLY GOING HOME: Kedebon Colim - Hopefully!

WHAT TO EXPECT TOMORROW:
Another elimination.

Do you think you'll make the right choice tomorrow? Please do and vote for the ones who are really deserving.

1 comment:

  1. I see that nakalimotan po ninyo ang theme.. kasi kung titingnan ko, sa blog nyo both daddy's home and jeric did great but I think daddy's home deserve the spotlight for hitting tonight's theme... but still, it's your opinion.. :D Great blog by the way.. hehe

    ReplyDelete