Saturday, August 4, 2012

X FACTOR PHILIPPINES: TOP 12 REVIEW


Tonight's show was the first LIVE show for X factor Philippines, and it is really worth watching because they all did great. The first name you'll read, is of course, the best performer of the night based on my opinion. I'll be ranking them from the best to the not-so-good, the way I did it with Idol. Here you go...
Best Performer of the Night; Image from: facebook.com/xfactorabscbn
  • KZ Tandingan - The Show - The song was just relaxing, I don't know why some of the judges didn't like it, but I think it's a really amazing song choice. She has to relax sometimes, and that song is considered relaxing, so what are they saying?
  • Allen Jane Sta. Maria - Keep Holdin' On - Amazing performance. She really had me, Charice did a great job. I'll set aside the fact that she's crying because this is the first live show, Ms. Pilita is right, she shouldn't cry because that decreases her confidence points, and it's annoying.
  • Mark Mabasa - Kiss from a Rose - I was amazzed once again! With that voice range, he's really gonna make it to the top. I can't wait to hear him sing other songs which will surely be better than this first one. This performance is great, but the following weeks will surely be greater for this guy.
  • A.K.A. Jam - Got to be Real - Not my favorite group, but for that performance, they deserve that standing o. Another amazing performance for tonight.
  • Jeric Medina - Unchained Melody - A complete X factor Package, the looks, the voice, what are we still looking for? Consistency, he's proven that tonight, but there are more weeks to come, and he should do better than tonight's performance or he'll be booted off.
  • Daddy's Home - Till My Heartaches End - Really amazing performance. They are my favorite group in the competition and I'm really hoping that they'll make it far. I hope people will vote for them, because they really deserve to stay. Their performance was really great.
  • Gabriel Aciano - It will Rain - Yes, he really improved a lot! Amazing job for Martin! I don't think he'll make it that far, so he should do his best. I'm looking forward to seeing him next week.
  • Joan Da - Sunday Morning - She has a really beutiful voice. UNIQUE!. Ms. pilita should've picked a better song for her because that song's a little boring FOR ME! Her performance was still great, but the song choice should've been better.
  • Jerrianne Templo - The First Time Ever I Saw your Face - Great voice, really soulful, but the song choice is bad. It's actually a good song, but I didn't see the spark. She didn't shine tonight. I expected something way better than that.
  • Modesto Taran - Johnny B. Goode - Aww, his performance was adorable, but I have to agree with Gary, however, he should've stuck to what he really does best, singing slow songs with his big voice. I hope he'll make it further because I'm looking forward to better performances.
  • Take Off - Jailhouse Rock - People ill roll their eyes when they read this, but all I can say is this song is better sung solo. THUMBS DOWN! Sorry...
  • Kedebon Colim - First Day High - I wanted a serious performance. He's the one who closed the show, and I expected a lot from this guy. I am very annoyed that he even made it to the top 12. The other guys really had it, they have the complete package, but for him, he still needs to prove a lot.


SAFE FOR SURE: Jeric Medina, KZ Tandingan
POSSIBLE BOTTOM 2: Modesto Taran, Joan Da
THE JUDGES WILL ELIMINATE: Modesto Taran
WHAT TO EXPECT TOMORROW: A performance from Sam Milby, and the first Live Elimination!

What do you think of the performances tonight? Who do you think is gonna go home? Comment. Follow me on twitter @RenzAlfonso.

No comments:

Post a Comment