Saturday, August 11, 2012

X FACTOR PHILIPPINES: TOP 11 PERFORMANCES - SONGS WITH "LIFE" ON THEIR TITLE

Last week, Jerrianne has left leaving our 11 contestants compete for the 4 million pesos. Tonight, the contestants will be singing songs with "Life" or :Buhay" on their title. Here are the performances for tonight:
X Factor PH 2012 Contestants

  1. Joan Da (Over 25's) - Gusto Ko Lamang sa Buhay by Itchyworms
  2. Gabriel Anciano (BOYS) - One Day in Your Life by Michael Jackson
  3. Take Off (GROUPS)  - Larger Than Life by Backstreet Boys
  4.  Allen Jane Sta. Maria (GIRLS) - Bring Me to Life by Evanescence
  5. Modesto Taran (OVER 25's) -  Habang May Buhay by Donna Cruz
  6. Daddy's Home (GROUPS) - Say... If You Feel Alright by Crystal Waters
  7. Kedebon Colim (BOYS) - I Live My Life For You by Firehouse
  8. Mark Mabasa (OVER 25's) - Got To Get You Into My Life by The Beatles
  9. KZ Tandigan (GIRLS) - For Once in my Life by Stevie Wonder
  10. Jeric Medina (BOYS) - Time of my Life by David Cook
  11. AKA Jam (GROUPS) - This is My Life by SHirley Bassey
Who ha the most life performing? Who do you think should go home tonight? Leave a comment.
Follow me on Twitter @RenzAlfonso

No comments:

Post a Comment