Thursday, March 1, 2012

AMERICAN IDOL 2012: TOP 12 GIRLS REVIEW


Tonight they let it all out, and just like what I did yesterday, I'll be reviewing theeir performances based on my opinion and tell you who are my picks, and who are the people I think are America's picks. Here we go!

1. Elise Testone - One and Only - BEST PERFORMANCE OF THE NIGHT! I hope America's going to put her through. She started with the piano, and she was doing great, and when she stood up, she did greater, and in the end, it was concluded, she is one of the best this season, and she's hopefully really going to sell records in the future.

2. Hollie Cavanagh - Reflection - Amazing, Beautiful, Awesome performance! This girl has it the full package, she is beautiful, she has the voice, and she has a good personality. She was able to show us her range in the performance, and I know ith that, she'll make it through the top 13.

3. Jessica Sanchez - Love You I Do - she has a really great voice, which I first heard on the final two rounds before the semi-finals. I think everybody likes her, and I think people will put her through the top 13. She has an amazing range.

4. Skylar Laine - Stay With Me - Very, very, very amazing performance. This girl can really sing country. I think she already has a chance of making it to the top 13 with that amazing voice of hers.

5. Shannon Magarane - Go Light your World - her performance moved me, and I think sme people, and that is the best way to sing a song because you knew that she really connected to it. She did a really good job, and I hope that she'll be able to continue on her journey here on Idol.

6. Brielle Von Hugel - Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay - If I didn't hear Haley there, I wouldn't like her performance, because I simply just don't like this girl, especially her personality. But I have to admit that she really did great tonight.

7. Chelsea Sorrell - Cowboy Casanova - That was a very fun, make-you-stand-up-and-join-in performance from this girl. I never knew this girl until this moment maybe because I'm too focused with the other contestants, but I think she really did a great job. I have to say that she doesn't look like a ountry girl, but she sounds just like one.

8. Hallie Day - Feeling Good - the song didn't give her justice, I hear this on Idol every year, I think during these rounds, they should pick better songs that they can own. She did deliver, but I just don't like the song choice, I still want her to make it through though.

9. Jen Hirsh - One and Only- good song choice, but I'm still looking for something. If she knew that she's gonna perform a song which will be performed by somebody elses, she should've put a little more effort with it. She has a great voice, but I think she has to stick to strong performances that will make people remember her because this is just the top 24.

10. Haley Johnsen - Sweet Dreams - I think she had a great performance, that gave a mysterious vibe to everyone, but I think it's not enough to put her through to the top 13. Among all the contestants, I think she's one of the people ho didn't receive much attention during the earlier rounds, and that is a problem.

11. Ericka Van Pelt - What About Love - I really thought she was gonna rock it out, but I think she didn't. That's not EVP I heard there, because there's just something missing, maybe some connection with the song, I don't know. I love her and I hope they still put her through because I want to see her show everyone what she really can do.

12. Baylie Brown - Amazed - I know that wasn't her best, but her performance for me was boring, I didn't like it one bit. That's all I have to say.

MY TOP 5 PICKS (Based on what I think they can do in the future): Hollie Cavanagh, Elise Testone, Shannon Magrane, Skylar Laine, Jessica Sanchez

TOP 5 PICKS OF AMERICA (based on how I see them vote every season): Hollie Cavanagh, Jessica Sanchez, Shannon Magrane, Skylar Laine, Brielle Von Hugel

WILDCARD (If they won't make it): Elise Testone, Jen Hirsh, Chelsea Sorrell

PHOTO CREDITS: FOX
Who do you think will make it through? What do you think about their performances? Comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment