Thursday, March 8, 2012

AMERICAN IDOL 2012: TOP 13 REVIEW



The top 13 has performed for Whitney and Stevie, now I'm gonna comment on their performances. I'd say half of them did a good job, but some picked the wrong songs so... just read.Here we go...
  1. Phillip Phillips - "Superstition" - Awesome! Great! Perfect! He's in it to win it, and I agree with Jimmy, the show really needs him. His performances looks so simple but he's really doing a great job delivering them. He's just really great I don't know what else to say.
  2. Hollie Cavanagh - "All The Man That I Need" - Perfect! Just Perfect! Hollie Cavanagh is the one! She really did a great job with the performance and she is really likeable, and adorable. She showed us her range again with that performance, and I really just love her. I think we're gonna see her for a longer time, and I think America will really be keeping her because she can really make great records.I love her accent too.
  3. Skylar Laine - "Where Do Brokenhearts Go" - first of all, I would like to say that I'm glad that she did this song, because I suggested it; secondly, I think she did a really great job with her performance; Third, she has a really great voice and range; Lastly, she's in it to win it.
  4. Heejun Han - "All In Love is Fair" - Another awesome performance from the best comedian on Idol. Vocals were good, song choice wasgood, and stage presence was good. So overall, it was great! I think he's really doing a great job, but next time, I want him to sing something a little upbeat. This guy is gonna stay for a long time in the competition, and I'm sure that he's gonna be safe this week.
  5. Jessica Sanchez - "I Will Always Love You" - This girl really held nothing back, and she definitely pulled it off. One of the best performances of the night, and I'm glad that she did this song because it definitely showcased her vocals. Jessica is one of the contestant with the most flexible voices ever, I think she can sing anything, but her voice is kind of common. I just want more confidence, because I think she's a different person when she's not performing.
  6. Jeremy Rosado - "Ribbon in the Sky" - I see tears in JLo's eyes again. I think this guy is really doing a great job performing for America because he has a really great performance. I don't know why Randy said that but I think it's really a great performance. Maybe next time, he just has to be more careful about picking his songs.
  7. Joshua Ledet - "I Wish" - It was the natural him, and I think he did a great job. America did a good job voting him to the top 13 because he really deserves it. That performance was really energetic and I definitely think that he should do more of this for him to stay longer.
  8. Colton Dixon - "Lately" - At first, I thought his performance wouldn't turn out good with that song, and if ever he's gonna pull it off, it's gonna be just average, but I have to say that his performance was really awesome. Coolest version of "Lately" that would really make America vote for him.
  9. Jermaine Jones - "Knocks Me Off My Feet" - Great job with the song choice. I'm glad he didn't do an upbeat song because I definitely thik that it would only put him in the bottom. I tink we'll be seeing this guy for a little while with that song, and I just hope America agrees with me because that is Jermaine's best performance ever.
  10. Elise Testone - "I'm Your Baby Tonight" - Good vocals, but wrong song. I don't really see Elise doing this kind of song, but I just want to say that she really pulled it off with her vocals, next time, maybe she just has to be careful about picking her song.
  11. DeAndre Brackensick - "Master Blaster (Jammin')" - I didn't really get his performance, but I think he did a great job. I'm confused, I don't know what to say. I didn't just get it. I just hope he's gonna do something different the next time because I know he'll make it through.
  12. Erika Van Pelt - "I Believe in You and Me" - Just so-so. I'm not really sure about her song choice though. It's wrong, it's right? I don't know, but I believe in this girl, and I believe that she can do better than that. I hope America will give her another chance because I know she can do. I wanna tell her that she should never waste the spot she got because it's gonna be a really big loss.
  13. Shannon Magrane - "I Have Nothing" - Big mistake on the song choice. This song was covered by most of the amazing Reality Singing Competition contestants such as Melanie Amaro, and with her performance, she just lost it. I don't know why she did a song this big, but I absolutely think that this song is the kind of song that she shouldn't touch.

BOTTOM 2
GIRL: Erika Van Pelt
GUY: Jermaine Jones

JUDGES WILL ELIMINATE: Jermaine Jones

TOMORROW America's Lucky 13 will become 12. Lauen Alaina will be performing a song, and I think it's "Georgia Peaches."

PHOTO CREDIT(S): FOX, Fremantle Media

What do you think about the performances? Who do you think will the judges save tomorrow, the guy, or the girl? Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment