Friday, March 16, 2012

AMERICAN IDOL 2012: TOP 11 REVIEW


The top 12 performed last Wednesday and now here's y review because I wasn't able to post anything that day because of schoolwork. Here we go.

  1. Joshua Ledet - When a Man Loves a Woman - Best performance of the night! I can't believe he was in the bottom three last week, but I'm glad that he won't be there this time. He did a really awesome job, I even went closer to the television because I was enjoying it too much, and like JLo, I can't stop saying WOW!
  2. Hollie Cavanagh - The Power of Love - They saved the bests for last. She did it again, the way she won my heart - or our hearts - last week. I'm glad that she chose this song, because once again, it showed her range, and it wasn't as boring as any of the other performances of the night. Good Job Hollie!
  3. Colton Dixon - Broken Heart - The song is not known, but he still did it. I listened to the original song, and his version was better. This guy is going really far in the competition. That's all.
  4. Skylar Laine - Love Sneakin' on You - This girl can sing anything, just like I said for how many times now. I didn't like the song choice because I wanted her to do something which is more known, ut still I like her voice, and it fits almost any song she sings.
  5. Elise Testone - Let's Stay Together - Awesome performance! I didn't like the song choice, but it really showed her voice, so I'll just let the song choice go. Great redemption from her performance last week.
  6. Shannon Magrane - One Sweet Day - Awesome redemption from her performance last week, it;s a big song, but she still hit it. Comparing to her performance last week, this is way, way, way, way better. Let's just hope that she's not in the bottom three because you know how America votes.
  7. Phillip Phillips - Hard to Handle - I really enjoyed his performance, however, wrong song choice again. I don't know why he chose this song, and I don't get the way he performed it. He has a great voice, and that's all I have to say.
  8. Jessica Sanchez - Turn the Beat Around - I have to agree with the judges that it's the wrong song choice for her. I'll just say she has a really great voice, and I know she'll make it through. It's just not the right song for her. She could have picked a Michael Jackson, or a Mariah song.
  9. Erika Van Pelt - Heaven - I don't know why she chose this song, she could've chosen something rock just like what everybody's expecting her to do. I love her voice, but she should pick songs which could really showcase that.
  10. DeAndre Brackensick - Endless Love - His performance was a little boring, I don't know why. I liked his version of Master Blaster better, especially its studio version. I hope he starts doing more exciting ongs because that's what America wants, a song which will make them stand from their seat because of excitement, and goosies.
  11. Heejun Han - Right Here Waiting - The most horrible song choice of the night. I like Heejun's voice but he really need to start thinking about his song choice. He should be wiser, because if he's gonna keep picking the wrong song choices, he's surely going home. Randy saying that he's in trouble just made his fans double the effort of voting for him, but I think he really deserves another chance. He's my favorite, but I'm just disappointed with the song choice.

What do you think about their performances? Comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment