Sunday, May 8, 2011

AMERICAN IDOL 2011 TOP 4: SUGGESTIONS FOR "LEIBER AND STOLLER"


And then there were four. 6 episodes left for American Idol, but who would make it to the tour? Will Lauren Alaina's fans be threatened for what happened last week? Will Haley keep it up with her performances? Will the tables turn for Scotty and James?

  • Haley Reinhart - "I'm a Woman" and "Lucky Lips" would be perfect for Haley. Haley better do her best this week because I know that she's next.
  • Scotty McCreery - Scotty is the luckiest contestant this week for he can really get Elvis' voice. Maybe he can do "Hound Dog" or "Jailhouse Rock" or any song by Elvis.
  • James Durbin - I wanna see James do a twist with "On Broadway" and "Kansas City" because these songs are too old and I know that he could do something to make them a little modern.
  • Lauren Alaina - Lauren can do "Trouble" and "Stand By Me". For "Trouble" she could use her high notes and take it to gather all the votes that she need to make it to the top three. ANother song that she could sing would be "Stand By Me" where she can make it a little country, and a little upbeat, and I know this is going to leave a big impact on the judges and the viewers.
WHAT I HAVE TO SAY:
  • Haley Reinhart - not that I'm being unfair or anything, but I really want Haley to leave. I never really thought that this girl could make it this far. A little deserving, a little not deserving, but I really like some of her songs. All I can say is that she better do her best to get Jacob's voters.
  • Scotty McCreery - he's boring sometimes, but he's deserving to make it this far. He has a future in country music, and maybe he will be a member of Grand Ole Opry.
  • James Durbin - he really improved a lot. He struggled a little during Hollywood week, but he's really making it to the top now.
  • Lauren Alaina - the youngest contestant among the top four. I think she will stay longer if her fans were threatened from last week, they'll vote a million times if they could just to keep her in the competition. Lauren will make it to the top three, and I'm sure with that.
THIS WEEK ON IDOL:

The top 4 will be taking on songs from the "Leiber and Stoller songbook" and the top three will be revealed.
Jordin Sparks will be performing, and Steven Tyler's music video premiere will be on the results show.

What do you think should the Top 4 do? Please Leave a Comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment