Wednesday, May 11, 2011

AMERICAN IDOL 2011 TOP 4: REVIEW


Last week, Lauren was in the bottom two, but she really fought her way to get some votes. Will she make it?

The worst performance of the night would go to Scotty, both of the songs he sung were really boring. I think he will make it, because of his fans.

The Leiber and Stoller songs were much better than the Inspirational songs, I thought last week, it would be the NOW songs to invite me, but I loved the THEN, and I also thought that Carole King week would be boring, but it turned out interesting.

INSPIRATIONAL SONGS:
REVIEW BY RANK:
  1. Lauren Alaina - "Anyway" - this is the only song that gave life for the first round, I love that she did it, because I really believe in her, and I want her to be in that HOMECOMING.
  2. James Durbin - "Don't Stop Believin'" - James was like having his concert when he sung the song, and I love how he did it, good performance for opening a show.
  3. Scotty McCreery - "Where Were You (When the World Stopped Turning)" - it's an average performance, wasn't boring, but wasn't inviting. I know Scotty will surely be in the top three, but I really hope the audience vote fair, because Scotty is not that great.
  4. Haley Reinhart - "Earth Song" - there were some issues with her attitude towards the ten year judge on American Idol, she just has to face it, her performance wasn't good, and she has to accept that she has to leave now.
LEIBER AND STOLLER SONGS:
REVIEW BY RANK:
  1. Lauren ALaina - "Trouble" - I love the way she sung the song, and how she stepped out of her comfort zone. Well, this is the only song familiar to me among all the other songs sung, but she really did a great job.
  2. Haley Reinhart - "I (Who Have Nothing)" - I can't believe I'm saying this, but Haley connected with the audience, and she sung the song good.
  3. James Durbin - "Love Potion No. 9" - I don't quite get his performance. His vocals were amazing but I need more connection.
  4. Scotty McCreery - "Young Blood" - Why now Scotty? Why? I want Scotty to be deserving, but I just don't see that. I know he will stay, I just need a reason why he is deserving to stay. The song was boring and weird.
OVERALL RANKING:
MY TOP TWO:
  1. Lauren Alaina - I'm glad that she finally stepped out of her comfort zone. I know she will have a good future, and I really hope she will be in the finale.
  2. James Durbin - he's really singing his way to the finale, and he's doing a great job with it. I love James, and I would love it if he would win, because nobody has won the competition with his genre.
MY BOTTOM TWO: Scotty McCreery - he is really in the bottom of my list, and I want him GONE. Sorry Scotty fans.

POSSIBLY GOING HOME: Haley Reinhart - we can say that Haley has gathered fans from the past few weeks, and though I prefer her staying in the competition than Scotty, I also don't see why she's here. She did a good job, and I think that's a reason why she's here, but she's not worthy in the finale. That's all.

THE RESULTS TOMORROW:
Steven Tyler
's "(It) Feels So Good" music video premiere, and Jordin Sparks will be going back to sing a single.

WHO WAS YOUR FAVORITE? LAST GIRL OR LAST BOY STANDING? Please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment