Tuesday, May 24, 2011

AMERICAN IDOL 2011 FINAL PERFORMANCES: REVIEW

This was the best night of American Idol for me. Other than all the performances, I'm happy for Lauren, and I'm glad that she was able to perform on the show, because if she didn't, we won't see "Like My Mother Does". That's the best performance of the night for me. Both of the final songs did get me, and whoever wins it is deserving for me by now.

REVIEW IN RANDOM ORDER:

  • Lauren Alaina - "Lie My Mother Does" - I love the song. Lauren really did a good job, she even hugged her mom while she's singing. The performance made me teary-eyed, and I really want Lauren to win now. I love her. I think this performance also changed everything, she won two rounds based on the judges, I hope the voters also see this. I'm gonna play this song always, and it will never be out of my playlist. Lauren Alaina has just proven that she is in it to win it, and she is really going to win it. There were a lot of Lauren haters since Haley was eliminated, but that didn't stop her. She's young, and I think seeing all those harsh comments could hurt her. She cries everytime the judges don't like her performance, but we have to understand that she's young. Anybody on her age, except some, will really feel bad, and some will just keep that to themselves, but they will get hurt. Lauren Alaina is the winner for me.

  • Scotty McCreery - "Love You This Big" - it has been a long journey for Scotty. From not finding a group for a long time during the Hollywood week, he's now in the finale. I think all those who rejected him from their group are now regretting what they've done. Scotty is a great singer, and he proved that since he auditioned for the show. This final song also made me want to cry, but I just kept it, and released it on Lauren's performance. There are a lot of Scotty haters out there, but there are more supporters. He's also in it to win it, and for a 17-year-old, the awesomeness of the performances he gave America is enough for him to win.

  • Lauren Alaina - "Maybe It Was Memphis" - did she really have a problem with her voice? Why is she so good on all the performances during the night? She did a good job with the song, that made her win this round. I love how she sung the song, and I love the fact that Carrie Underwood chose this song for her.

  • Scotty McCreery - "Check Yes or No" - Scotty is everybody's man, he's the man, yeah. He also did an awesome job with his performance, and that gives everyone a hard choice.

  • Lauren Alaina - "Flat on the Floor" - I was right, this was one of the top three songs on my list, and I guessed that she will be singing one of those three. This was her first performance of the night, and though there were some parts of the song where she is losing her voice, she still did awesome. SHE'S IN IT TO WIN IT!

  • Scotty McCreery - "Gone" - this was 4th on my list, so I wasn't right. I liked this performance better than the first one, and this song is one of my favorite performances by Scotty. He's also in it to win it.
I don't know what will happen tomorrow, but whatever will be America's decision, they're right for voting these two to the finale. Who do you think will win? Please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment