Thursday, April 12, 2012

AMERICAN IDOL 2012: TOP 7 PERFORMANCE REVIEW

She did it again! ; CREDITS: FOX
The top 7 has taken on the stage and I wasn't expecting that it would be a little boring. I know I was excited and all last week, but when I watched it, I was really disappointed. Anyway, Hollie is on the edge, and let's hope the judges will save her, but Phillip will always be safe and so, I don't have to comment on that, I'll just start ranking them now!

  1.  Elise Testone - "You and I" by Lady Gaga - Guess who I just heard there... Adele and Lady Gaga at the same time. I loved the song choice, I loved the performance, America should vote for her, if she will be voted off tomorrow, the judges should save her! GO ELISE! he really rocked that performance!!!
  2. Jessica Sanchez - "Stuttering" by Jazmine Sullivan - I think she really did a great job. I'm starting to appreciate her voice even more. he';s a great girl and she's gonna make it further in the competition. he has good control, and she doesn't push too much. I love that.
  3. Holle Cavanagh - "Perfect" by Pink - The judges want her off the show. he did a great job performing, but the way they criticized her, it's like she didn't do a good job. I don't know, but America, you better vote for this girl because she deserves to be in the finale, and to the judges, YOU ARE ALL WRONG! Your minds are overworking that they malfunctioned when it's her turn to perform.
  4. Skylar Laine - "Didn't Know How Much I Loved You" by Kellie Pickler - Her performance was awesome, but didn't make her stand out for the night. he might be in a little danger with that performance, though she really did good, and though she's one of the best singers this year.
  5. Phillip Phillips - "Give a Little More" by Maroon 5 - Great Job! But it's still boring. He has a unique voice, and he should start exploring what it really can do, because all your performances are just the same week by week. Think America!
  6. Colton Dixon - "Love The Way You Lie" by Rihanna - I know everyone will disagree, but that's not a good performance. It's his worst performance so far.I'll just give him another chance by saying that he just pickjed the wrong song, but he should do better next time, vocally, and he should start picking the right songs from now on.
  7. Joshua Ledet - "Runaway Baby" by Bruno Mars - Overdid it to the level that he didn't sound like it's his best. He's not relaxed, and he's pushing himself too hard. He oversung the song, and I really didn't like any of it, YES, even the song choice.
GROUPS:
  1. Elise and Phillip - It was perfect.
  2. Colton and Skylar - It was great.
  3. Joshua, Hollie, and Jessica - I'm sorry, but I think Joshua ruined it.
As you can all see, the girls did better this week, and I hope all the girls out there in America are gonna vote wisely, and think about what they are really doing to the other contestants.

BOTTOM 3: Hollie Cavanagh, Elise Testone/Skylar Laine, Joshua Ledet
ELIMINATED: Joshua Ledet
SAVE? If it's Joshua, it's 50/50, but most likely, no.

What do you think about their performances? Who should be eliminated?

No comments:

Post a Comment